The Academic Affairs office advises current UCF students. The UCF Open House program has been designed for prospective and admitted students before their first semester at UCF. During Open house you will receive information about all of different degree programs, why attending UCF is a great experience for students, and you get an opportunity to hear directly from our faculty in the specific program you are interested in. Undergraduate admissions is available to answer any admission questions you have and you also get a tour of our facilities. For more information about UCF Open House click here.
About Our Programs
Click degree name to view, download & print a 2-page PDF flyer describing the program.
- Aerospace Engineering (B.S.A.E.)
- Civil Engineering (B.S.C.E.)
- Computer Engineering (B.S.Cp.E.)
- Computer Science (B.S.)
- Construction Engineering (B.S.Con.E.)
- Electrical Engineering (B.S.E.E.)
- Environmental Engineering (B.S.Env.E,)
- Industrial Engineering (B.S.I.E.)
- Information Technology (B.S.)
- Materials Science and Engineering (B.S.M.S.E.)
- Mechanical Engineering (B.S.M.E.)
- Photonics Science and Engineering (B.S.P.S.E.) ** Offered jointly with the UCF College of Optics and Photonics.